Community, a text messaging-based platform favored by influencers, celebrities, and brands -- which opens up a new communication avenue with their fans -- has raised $40 million in funding from Salesforce Ventures, the software giant's investment arm.
- Triller Launches NFT Marketplace, Jake Paul-Themed Token Sale Ahead Of Boxing Bout
Community, A Platform Enabling Creators To Text Message Their Fans, Raises $40 Million
Twitch Unveils New Punishment Policies For Severe Misconduct That Occurs Off-Platform
Twitch has unveiled new policies and procedures to punish cases of severe misconduct that occur entirely off of its platform.
A3 Artists Agency Signs TikTok Multi-Threat Madi Monroe (Exclusive)
Megawatt TikTok star Madi Monroe, who counts 14 million followers on the micro-video platform, has signed to talent agency A3 Artists.
- YouTube Video Soundtracker ‘Epidemic Sound’ Bulks Up Audio Effects Library
- Valkyrae, CouRage Join Ownership Circle Of Top Gaming Org 100 Thieves
- Following Split With Doing Things Media, The Creators Behind ‘All Gas No Brakes’ Launch Indie Journalism Venture
- TikTok, IPG Mediabrands Form ‘Creator Collective’ To Connect TikTokers And Advertisers
- Clubhouse Will Now Let Users Send Payments To Creators (Without Taking A Cut)
- Gen Z Studio Invisible Narratives Taps YouTube Comedian ‘Cherdleys’ For Next Feature Film
- UTA Hires Activision Vet Ander Nickell To Lead Esports Brand Partnerships
- YouTube Topped Every Other App Globally In Terms Of Consumer Spend in Q1 2021 (Report)